Reviewing your settlement statement prior to closing gives you a chance to make sure your final numbers match your initial quote. It’s something simple, makes a big difference and is one of the reasons our customers love us. Everyone worries about having a few additional “surprise” costs at closing. Even if your brother in law is the loan officer, there are few moving parts to the loan process. Such as, little changes like the closing or funding date can change your required cash to close.
Now you can stay up to date on what those changes are. As well as how they roll down to the bottom line of your settlement statement with your exclusive “My Account” page. If there are changes in loan amount, purchase price, pre-paid interest, escrows or anything else related to your loan, they are reflected in the bottom line and available to review 24/7. Your “my account” page makes sure everyone is on the same page. When you review the actual settlement statement provided by the title company prior to closing day you’ll recognize the bottom line and know how we got there. With all this change, we should point out that our fees will not be adding to your bottom line. We like that part to match the quote you locked right down to the penny.
Reviewing your settlement statement prior to closing day is just one of many ways your lending experience is better when you fit “Inside The Box”.
What does it mean to be ‘Inside The Box‘ at Box Home Loans? It means you have:
- Great Credit
- Minimum 3.5% down (or equity)
- Loan amount of $1,000,000 or less
By meeting these criteria, you will qualify for a Box Home Loan. That means steep discounts compared to traditional lenders in fees, rates and costs.
Lower Costs than a Traditional Lender or Bank
- No underwriter fees, no junk fees – EVER
- With less variables inside the Box we can charge less and give you better rates
- Instant rate quotes to see the savings (no personal information required)
- Corporate Discounts- Even better deal than what we offer on our public site
- Lower your monthly mortgage payments- without adding high closing costs to loan amount
- 24/7 rate quotes online without giving up ANY personal information
- Accommodating Online Application fits your schedule. Start now finish later
- Upload required documents to us like paystubs and W-2s with a simple click
- Easy access to loan progress and updates via My Account Page
- Close your refinance loan at home or work, it’s your choice
- Quickly Lock Online
- People when you want them, website when you don’t
- Cool tools to get fast answers to see the savings from refinancing
- Insider secrets on how to shop for a mortgage
- Review your settlement statement anytime prior to closing.
The Best Experience and No Surprises
- We offer what’s usually mutually exclusive- Better service at the lower price
- A Box Home Loans Pre-Approval means getting the underwriter’s “Final Say” before finding your home so you can:
- Shop for homes with the confidence you can actually get a loan and own the home
- Negotiate better
- Close faster when others want the same home
- Initial fee quote matches the actual fees at closing
- Regular progress update calls from Processor and Loan Officer
- My Account Page keeps everyone on the same page throughout the process- no last minute surprises
- Salaried Loan Officers means no pushy salesman
- Proof is in the pudding unfiltered customer feedback on Google Review, Customer Lobby and BBB
What’s Up With That Name?
Box Home Loans perfectly sums up what the company does because we only lend to customers with great credit. By lending exclusively to those who fit “Inside the Box” we have less variables to account which translates into Happy Customers getting better rates and lower fees. While the rest of the lending world boasts that they’ll finance anyone, Box Home Loans chooses to go in the opposite direction exclusively rewarding the financially responsible customers.
Our Low Costs: Almost Ridiculous
By lending only to the cream of the crop we have removed 50% of the paperwork and headache from the loan process. In addition, we only offer one product line: loans that require a 3.5% down payment and a 700 credit score. All of that leads to tremendous efficiencies in our process, which translates into unbelievable savings for you! In fact, we have cut loan closing costs by an almost ridiculous 68%. For example, Box Home Loans has a processing fee as low as $250. This means no origination fees, no underwriting fees, no wire fees, no junk. And no, we do not raise your interest rate to make up for the low costs.
Following a Pattern of Excellence
Southwest Airlines did it with air-travel. Walmart did it with retail. And Ikea did it with furniture. Each of those companies revolutionized how business got done in their respective industry. By dramatically changing how they did business, they accomplished what was previously thought impossible: they slashed prices and created higher quality service at the same time. Box Home Loans is doing just that in the mortgage industry.
Please Shop Us
Have you ever had a lender ask you to shop around? We didn’t think so. Box Home Loans, on the other hand, asks all of its clients to shop. Our price speaks for itself. Once you compare us to the competition, we know that you will pass along our concept to friends and family just like you.